Monday, March 28, 2011

Hurried

"I speak to God .  I don't really want more time: I just want enough time. Time to breathe deep and time to see real and time to laugh long, time to give You glory and rest deep and sing joy and just enough time in a day not to feel hounded, pressed, driven or wild to get it all done--yesterday. "- Ann Voskamp

Thank's Dana for this book I'm reading, the quote above is something I read this morning. This is kind of where I"m at right now.

I feel like I live in a constant state of tired lately, and I'm not sure of the solution. I feel like all this pressure is coming down  on me and sometimes all I want to do is run away. I wonder how I can make life different, how I can eliminate something? What can I eliminate Where shoudl my priorities be? I know spending time with the Lord helps but I feel like something has got to give? Does anyone read my blog that has any thoughts? Bueller??? Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment